Don't miss this year's March For Life at our State Capitol, Olympia, on Tuesday, January 18th, 2011! It is a peaceful way to take a stand for the value of life at every stage!
Did you know...
• Washington State spends more than $7 million a year aborting it’s youngest citizens.
• In Washington, a 14 year-old cannot go to an R rated movie, get a tattoo, go to a sun bed, or get hear ears pierced without her parent’s permission. However, she can get an abortion without her parent’s awareness.
• The abortion industry in Washington is attempting to pass legislation to severely restrict the ability of pro-life pregnancy resource centers to exist. This is despite the fact that pregnancy resource centers receive no tax dollars and provide more than $15 million in free services to their communities every year.
• Last year, Planned Parenthood received $363 million in revenue from government grants and contracts nationwide.
• Between 2008 and 2010, Planned Parenthood and NARAL's (National Abortion Rights Action League) political action committies spent $1,263,554 electing candidates in Washington state.
• The Governor’s budget proposes to eliminate General Assistance Unemployable, a program that provides funds for the mentally and physically handicapped, but includes funds for Take Charge that provides millions of dollars to Planned Parenthood through contraceptives purchased with tax dollars.
Last year we made a goal to bring down the largest group ever from our church. It was awesome that there were over 50 in our group and not only was that the largest group that ever participated from our church for the March for Life but also the largest group in history in Washington State. They're guessing between 7,000-8,000 people flooded the steps and spilled on the street and the grass! Awesome! Let's make it even bigger this year!! Consider it a field trip to the State Capital on Tuesday, January 18th! Take a stand and make your voice heard for LIFE! We will be taking vans down and leaving at 8am.
Proverbs 24:11-12 says, "Deliver those who are drawn toward death, And hold back those stumbling to the slaughter. If you say, 'Surely we did not know this,' Does not He who weighs the hearts consider it? He who keeps your soul, does He not know it? And will He not render to each man according to his deeds?" The march is at noon. Maybe your whole family can come down! Plan ahead for this important day to stand for life!